I understand this is late, and I'm not sure why I didn't have it written on time, but I figured that it's better to have something rather than let it go unwritten.
To reflect on my own writtings is hard. I enjoy having criticism to help further my writting styles. They help me to actually understand how other people can't really understand how my thoughts work and that i need to explain them a little better. I think that i'm a fairly good writter. My views are usually different than others and i tend to put a twist on someone elses views. I could improve on my explianations as i said before and i could also improve on how i tend to jump and contradict myself. I think that after a few more AP papers i should be able to succesfully write a good consice paper.
February 26, 2008
my writtings. 5
Posted by jayyelizabethh at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment