Let’s see. My name is Jordan, I’m 16 and I am very athletic. I’m not tall but I’m not short. I’m not skinny but I’m not fat. I’m not perfect but I’m not completely flawed. I’m really really shy, I’m not outgoing at all! I don’t like to talk much. I have very strong opinions and I’m not easy to persuade to think differently. And I won’t change for ANYONE!
I like most sports except for basketball but baseball is by far my favorite. I play slow pitch softball for the city, I have for ten years, and have made all stars most of the years I’ve played.
After high school, I plan to be either a forensic scientist or a marine biologist. I will most likely go to L.S.U. for my basic studies then attend another college to perfect them.
I like most sports except for basketball but baseball is by far my favorite. I play slow pitch softball for the city, I have for ten years, and have made all stars most of the years I’ve played.
After high school, I plan to be either a forensic scientist or a marine biologist. I will most likely go to L.S.U. for my basic studies then attend another college to perfect them.
Some of my favorite things to do are to hang out with my friends, draw, play softball, watching any other sports, and swimming. I hate going shopping!
PEACE!
4 comments:
thats awesome
thats cool but confusing just a little
cute picture and you have a way with you words....lol!
Your so awesome!!
Post a Comment