PLANS FOR AFTER GRADUATION:
Right now my plans for graduation haven't developed much. First I plan on going on my senior trip. I’ve decided that I’m either going to go on a cruise to the Eastern or Western Caribbean or take a ship down to Atlantis Resort and a ship back up. I’m still trying to get people to go with me so if anyone is interested let me know. =]
After my trip, I plan to go to LSU for my basic college studies, maybe majoring in biology or physics. What I really want to do is go to a college in Florida to major in Marine Biology with a minor in either Art or Psychology or possibly Photography. Most likely art since that is what I’m good at.
After College I am going to try to get a job in Southern Florida or in the Islands. Anywhere tropical would be nice though. I want to be a field researcher, who actually gets to go in the water and discover things. Or work in a Marine Life center. I really want to work with dolphins and the sea turtles.
Hopefully I’ll be able to start a relationship after high school and eventually start a family, but that’s not looking too well for the immediate future.
Okay that’s good enough.
Ciao.
May 16, 2008
Blogg 11
Posted by jayyelizabethh at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment